I'm a Braveheart enthusiast, book lover, hard-core hugger, youth leader and an in-hammock dreamer. I drink cold-brew coffee in the winter and crave PSL's in the spring. I desperately want to be all-in for Jesus with every part of who I am. I'm a constant mess who is saved by unbelievable grace. And if it were possible for me to talk slower, I still wouldn't.
I can't have an "about me" without an "about us." Kevin is my husband, my spiritual leader, my biggest fan, my hero and my eye candy. We met while playing kickball at a bonfire. He was attracted to my competitiveness, I was attracted to his muscles. We are rehabbing our first home together and I don't think I've ever had so much fun in my life! Home decorating is my number one hobby.
I serve all types of women through reviving their hair with coloring, cutting, Brazilian blowouts, balayage and so much more. YOU deserve to love the hair and the person you see everyday in that mirror... and it's a pure joy for me to be that voice inside your head (and hair) championing you on.
1. Dry shampoo will change your life
2. Bobby pins have legs that run away
3. We all have a favorite eyebrow
4. fake eyelashes make you feel
five pounds smaller
5. blonde hair doesn't come from walmart
6. washing your hair counts as exercise
7. concealer can hide anything
8. perms will never make a come back
9. professionals actually don't recommend tresseme
10. blondes really do have more fun
Are you a bride who wants to feel completely confident in her hair and makeup on her wedding day?
Do you need a stylist who will be a friend and help you reach the #hairgoals that you've always dreamed of?